Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: London (England)
País: United Kingdom
Kiehl’s Store Manager
Kiehl’s was established in 1851 as an apothecary in the East village of New York. We are a fast-growing brand with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to outstanding service, unique experiences, and giving back to the communities we serve. We want to empower women and men making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare using our incredible collection of products. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
This is an incredible opportunity to run a Kiehl’s boutique, applying your strong business acumen and creativity to your business model resulting in the delivery of results. You are a dynamic self-starter and are experienced in leading and developing a team as well as the operational aspects of running a freestanding store.
You demonstrate agility and resilience with your proven experience working in a fast-paced retail environment. Passionate about exceptional service you inspire and drive your team to shared success while offering a world class experience for our diverse customer base.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Kiehl’s training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming an Retail Education Executive or Area Manager in the future.
Mission : To lead and to drive the team to achieve flagship/store business objectives.
To be successful you have…
- Excellent business acumen including sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing
- Proven success achieving sales targets and taking accountability of store/counter targets while leading a team to achieve and exceed their targets
- Develop and coach the team to perform at the best of their ability and work on their personal development resulting in excellent retention
- Be confident in offering regular and immediate performance-based feedback to the team as well as carrying out annual appraisals and developing your team to achieve their optimum
- Experience delivering retail events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the community and store
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Embrace digital business tools and be an ambassador for these within your team
- Attend education and training and then train your team in the relevant subject
- Identify business strengths at store level and use initiative to coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximise selling opportunities
- Devise retention strategies for the individuals on counter
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.