Job Title: Part Time Keyholder
Division: Retail Stores
Supervisor Title: District Manager
Location: Within assigned store(s)
Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City’s East Village. Our unique formulations feature natural ingredients sourced from all over the world. At Kiehl’s we have a heritage of unwavering courtesy and good, old-fashioned manners that is expressed through our highly personalized service. We believe that making the world a better place starts in our own neighborhood – and that is why you will find unique philanthropic initiatives in each of our stores across the nation. If you have a spirit of adventure and a talent for serving others, we invite you to build a career at Kiehl’s!
Drive a Profitable Store Sales Business
- Achieve annual sales target for location based on company directed sales model
- Consistently achieve personal sales plan bases on company directed sales model
- Treat every customer like you would treat a dear friend, ensuring that they have the best experience possible in your store
- Review internal company communication system (Concrete) on a daily basis
- Support the execution of in-store events and product launches
- Build rewarding partnerships in the local community to drive sales and philanthropy
- Help the team keep store clean and stocked and the stock area organized per company and retail marketing directive
- Get to know your customers and build strong relationships that drive repeat business and driving the Kiehl’s loyalty program
- Attend all training seminars
Training, Learning, and Development:
- You will have a mentor who will welcome you to the Kiehl’s family and make sure you learn about your store and meet the team members. Your mentor will help build a training plan.
- You will attend a comprehensive onboarding seminar to get you fully immersed in Kiehl’s history, mission, and values as well as product knowledge and our unique service model.
- You will attend a one-day seminar seasonally to keep you abreast of all of our new formulas and to continue to elevate the service you offer your patrons.
- At Kiehl’s we have a culture of feedback. You will be coached and developed by your team as well as regional team members who want to see you excel.
- You have a passion for skincare and serving customers
- You are a “people person” who is curious, loves to learn, and excited to build relationships with customers
- You are comfortable conducting skincare services on customers’ faces after being trained to do so.
- Customer service or retail sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Dayforce scheduling system a plus
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Retail and/or cosmetic experience required
- Prior key holder experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and to work nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.