Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: South Korea
To understand Digital & CRM business requirements at Loreal Korea and to identify global, zone & local business IT technology and/or process opportunities while aligning with L’Oréal global & Zone IT strategy.
To ensure the implementation and deployment of Digital & CRM solutions into Korea to the agreed requirements and that this is done with minimal risk and disruption to the business. To maintain and enhance existing Digital & CRM solutions where required.
[Digital & CRM IT Manager’s accountability and responsibility]
- Develop Korea digital & CRM solution / project roadmap align with zone and Korea digital marketing plan / initiatives
- Ensure global / zone / Korea digital & CRM solution deployment while fill the gap between proposed solution and Korea requirement include regulations
- Lead to maintain digital & CRM solution while actively monitoring day-to-day operations
- Enhance digital & CRM solution based on business requirement
- Support zone & Korea to identify digital & CRM opportunities
- Support Korea digital & CRM team to analyze data (i.e. Consumer data, digital marketing KPI’s, etc.) and generate market insight
- Ensure digital & CRM solutions are in full compliance with IT security guideline (i.e. Consumer data management, data encryption, access management, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for service collaboration with other digital / social platform partners and lead to integrate with CRM / e-Commerce
- Lead process and system integration with Digital Marketing & promotion agency, Web & Digital solution development agency, and support to integrate with online market place, 3PL Delivery Company, Payment Service provider.
10+ years of experience
at least 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing Solutions domain
Fluent in both Korean and English
Computer skill proficiency : Digital & CRM Solutions, MS PPT, Excel, Word
◄ Volver a lista de empleos