Función del empleo: Legal
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: South Korea
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of a General Counsel/team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance:
- Checks emails daily in order to act/alert if required.
- Organizes and coordinates the team's activities.
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant
Takes ability for basic legal management
- Contract management(sort, store, update, etc.)
* University Graduate (Legal related major preferred)
* 2~5 years (at least 2 years of experience in legal practice)
* Available without experience in legal practice if if more than 5 years of assistant career
* Fluent both in English & Korean
* Computer skill proficiency : MS Word, Excel, PPT
◄ Volver a lista de empleos