Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: South Korea
Operations_Customer Care Team_Order Planner
- Provide excellent customer service and cultivate a close working relationships with related parties.
- Process and track orders until the delivery. (Check overdue/credit limit, coordinate delivery schedule, etc.)
- Understand metrics for order fulfillment activities/SCM KPIs and driving positive results.
- Assure all customer (and order specific) value add requirements are met.
- Optimize the order process and manage the inventory at an optimum level.
- Manage offline store KPI and replenishment for regular products
- Manage return process
- Month-end closing (incl. analysis counter stock (consignment, POS), KPI (CS index, return, refusal, etc.))
- Ensure on-shelves availability & inventory quality in retail stores
- Ensure the expected quality of stock, in terms of accuracy, discrepancies, deviation, and shrinkage
- Be stores’ contact window for supply chain-related issues
- Maybe required to perform additional duties, special projects, and responsibilities as assigned by management
- University graduate
- 3~5 years or above experience
- FMCG or Order-related experience preferred
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Attention to details, Excellent communication/excel skill, SAP experience preferred
◄ Volver a lista de empleos