Función del empleo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Coordinate information flow and ensure welcoming and coordination of office visitors;
- Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies, implement processes by setting standards to guide the operation of the office;
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment;
- Ensure office operations and processes are organized, correspondences are controlled, clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Coordinate with IT department on office equipment;
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities and equipment;
- Support basic accountancy, finance and purchasing procedures;
- Create and update records and databases;
- Analyze data and processes, initiate corrective actions;
- Assist in planning and arranging events;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy with ability to anticipate the needs;
- Highly developed communication skills, pleasant demeanor;
- Ability to organize and prioritize with little supervision and good time management;
- Ability to ensure smooth running of our offices and contribute in driving sustainable growth;
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles;
- accounting software;
- Language skills – Latvian, English;
- Experience in office administration related job not less than 3 years.
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
- Entrepreneurial and creative team;
- Dynamic and ever-growing environment;
- Personalized induction and local and international trainings;
- Work with world-known brands.
- And a great place to work!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos