Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
· Manage the websites of a range of the largest beauty brands, such as Garnier, L'Oréal Paris and Maybelline.
· Execute online merchandising strategies that contribute to driving sales for our brands on our own websites and with e-retail partners.
· Work closely with the brand marketing teams to ensure site content and campaigns are always up to date and delivered on time.
· Be responsible for ensuring onsite promotional activity runs on time and is tested prior to launch.
· Manage the digital services on-site, including virtual try-on and diagnostic tools.
· Manage the product catalogue and categorisation across a range of Click to Buy on eRetail and DTC eCommerce sites.
· Continually analyze, execute, and provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product page content; provide reporting to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
· Support the digital managers in luxe site releases, new site launches and eCommerce projects when required.
· Review sites daily with a customer-first mindset and make site updates as needed.
· Work with eCommerce account managers on the creation and implementation of best in class e-merchandising and content on e-retailer sites.
· You are experienced in a similar role, managing and executing online merchandising strategies for multiple brands.
· You will ideally have worked within an FMCG/beauty industry.
· You will have experience and working knowledge of a website CMS, Sitecore and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud Experience is favourable.
· You are highly organized, with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment.
· You are a creative thinker with a track record in providing solutions to business problems and an attention to detail.
· You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.