Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
· This is an exciting role responsible for the growth of our digital B2B Platform
· Reporting to the Digital Platforms and Services Manager, you will be working with a wide range of stakeholders to grow our digital B2B Business and deliver the Digital Go-To-Market strategy for the L'Oréal Online Orders and ProShop platforms.
· Driving growth of our Digital B2B business within pharmacy, hair salons and new channels.
· Maintaining and developing existing B2B Digital tools including our two B2B Ordering platforms, L'Oréal Online Orders for Pharmacies and L'Oréal ProShop for Hair Salons
· Leading the project of re-platforming our existing B2B Platforms to future proof the digital B2B Business and meet the needs of a changing landscape.
· Developing L’Oreal’s capacity for online employee ordering.
· Supporting the L’Oreal Family & Friends online sales with eCommerce expertise for the clearance sales.
· Working with multiple stakeholders within the organization to develop of a digital roadmap of to launch new functionalities.
· Management and first contact point for external agencies relating to the L’Oreal Online Orders and ProShop
· Leading operational processes, bug fixing, user acceptance testing, user creation etc
· Work with divisional teams and CRM team on the promotional plans and communication strategy to customers for ordering platforms.
· Monthly Reporting – on sales, uptake, traffic etc. for the ordering platforms.
· You will have 3+ years’ experience within digital, preferably within a B2B environment or a DTC e-Commerce environment.
· Previous work within a CMS, and experience with an ERP or PIM will be looked upon favourably.
· The successful applicant will possess a highly analytical mindset with the ability to help our divisions deliver on sales targets through digital solutions.
· The ability to simplify technical (digital) concepts and train others in their use.
· You will have a proactive approach to take ownership of your projects and relationships, with the skills to work with different stakeholders from different management layers.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 30 brands in Australia and 20 brands in New Zealand.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
Since 2015, the L’Oréal Australia and New Zealand legal team has been embracing change by innovating the way it supports the business, to enable the business to move faster, while managing legal risk. The team is committed to making legal support efficient, agile and more collaborative than ever before. In 2019, the A/NZ Legal Team won the Financial Times APAC Innovation Award and was recognised by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 legal teams disrupting legal services globally.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.