Función del empleo: Retail
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Part time: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Demonstrate expert beauty product knowledge and application techniques
- Broad portfolio of brands including Kielhl's, YSL, Lancome and Giorgio Armani
- Support new customer acquisition through offering beauty consultation and a customised experience for each customer
- Maintaining the store quality and merchandising
- Master L’Oréal’s product knowledge and current beauty/skincare trends
- achieve set sales targets
- Experience in retail with five-star customer service
- A passion for providing a unique customer experience
- A keen interest in skincare and beauty
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focus and collaborative attitude
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Extensive induction and product training
- Structured development plans for your career progression
- Generous product allowance
- Participate in profit share, be entitled to our commission structure and paid parental leave
CHOOSE ONE DIVISION
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
You will have the opportunity to work with brands such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Kiehl’s and many more
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos