Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Casual
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Opportunities for experienced and passionate Beauty Advisors to join our team in Chadstone - Melbourne's Fashion Capital
- Varying part time and casual positions across our department store counters with luxury brands such as YSL, Giorgio Armani. Lancome, Kiehl's and Designer Fragrances
- Christmas Casuals will be contracted till 29th December 2019 but will have the opportunity to remain on board in a permanent capacity thereafter
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all L’Oreal Luxe customers
- Working within David Jones, Myer or our boutiques, you will work to achieve sales results and meet daily targets
- Strong experience within a retail sales environment and dedication to achieving sales targets
- Relevant Makeup Artistry / Beauty Therapy or similar qualifications are highly regarded
- Appreciation and passion for luxury
- Dedication to offering our guests an exceptional customer service experience
- Polished personal presentation that reflects our luxury brand DNA is a must
- Must be available to work weekends and late nights in the lead up to Christmas
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Be a part of exclusive events, master classes and game-changing launches
- Free goods and offers for high achievers
- Competitive incentive structures
- Extensive training and development programs
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
You will have the opportunity to work with brands such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Kiehl’s and many more!
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos