ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Define, manage and support the team to execute the ANZ strategic direction and the 1-3-year strategic growth plan, through the portfolio, media, advocacy and activation priorities
• Collect, and analyse consumer and market insights to build the brand strategy; share findings with the local ANZ, Zone & DMI teams to ensure the consistency of new developments with the countries’ needs
• Localise the international marketing plan (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to ensure that the ANZ local marketing plan resonates with the local market and consumer needs
• Lead your team and key stakeholders to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences across all customers and touchpoints, both on and offline
• Drive cross-functional teams and priorities to ensure strong business planning and execution of brand priorities in order to successfully deliver business goals.
• Build, develop and manage a high-performing marketing team, with a focus on growing O+O marketing expertise and upskilling across the makeup metier
• Define clear messages to present to key stakeholders (both internal and external), Zone, DMI and ANZ MAN-COM teams to ensure the celebration of key successes as well as requesting of support where needed.
• You have experience of end-to-end marketing brand execution & trade marketing experience
• You will have previous experience in a similar role within the beauty industry and with an understanding of consumer products
• You will have previous experience in forecasting and data analytics is essential
• You will have previous experience in dealing with media agencies and briefings
• You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
• You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.