Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
The Brand Finance Controller in the Professional Products Division is an important business partner for the fast-growing hair beauty business. In this role you will:
· oversee the marketing and overheads spending and oversee one Junior staff
· ensuring that all information is properly reported, reflect on variances and steer on opportunities and risks
· you will partner with business stakeholders and initiate continuous improvement of return on the investment
· Responsible for full process of annual marketing budget and revised budget (trend) and anticipating risks & opportunities.
· Responsible of full process of month-end, reporting to management team and quarterly/half yearly and FY closing.
· Daily monitoring of operational process behind marketing expenses (PO creation, appropriate classification) and alignment with key stakeholders of business (general manager, marketing director, media director, business leaders, corporate controlling)
· Responsible for internal and external auditing for marketing and overheads cost areas. Also make sure the internal group norm has been compliant and corporate governance has been fully implemented.
· Manager a junior controller.
Conduct ROI analysis and assist marketing team to improve the spending efficiency.
Assist financial controller to oversee the overheads cost and guide corporate finance for the operational process.
· Have obtained at least degree in a Finance or/and Accounting and qualified CA/CPA will be prefrred.
· Have proved 5 years’ experience or more in a position in a large complex and dynamic organization, ideally FMCG organisation.
· Have strong interpersonal skills to guide and collaborate with different functions (marketing, commercial, education and shared function).
· Have strong analytical skills to plan & business performance.
· Flexibility and adaptability are a must, you will be required to work well under pressure with multiple deadlines and challenges.
· Ability to review high volume information output for accuracy and plausibility, detecting and reconciling anomalies quickly.
ABOUT THE PERKS
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues
· A healthy career perspective with good development and growth opportunities
· A competitive salary that is adjusted on a yearly basis
· Solid secondary employment conditions, profit-sharing and product allowance or discount on L'Oréal products.
· Potential career opportunities within country or oversea depend on your desirable career goal.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include , L’Oreal , Redken, Shu Uemura, and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
We are an equal opportunity and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.