We are seeking an experienced Credit Manager to lead our sizable credit team. Ensuring the control of the financial risks, optimising financial flows (working capital requirements) and secure the collection of turnover you will manage a credit function that has a high volume ledger with a diverse range of customers. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop a team of 12 credit professionals focusing on career development, technical training and on-going retention
- Establish credit policy in collaboration with Operations and Finance Directors and ensure its implementation and constant application
- Manage relations with Credit Insurance and Credit agencies
- Set credit collection target and ensure management of cash collection while having a customer-centric culture and highly collaborative relationships with Customers, Sales, Finance, Operations and Senior Leadership
- Drive continuous improvement and quality reviews to identify, develop, implement operational processes, policies, frameworks and tools to meet set deliverables including operational excellence
- Establish and meet key indicators (aging, cash, DSO, % overdue, bad debts) and ensure accurate and timely reporting of actual vs budget
- You have 5-10+ years previous experience managing a credit function within a similar fast paced environment
- You will have a highly commercial and outcome focus.
- You will be a strong networker and have the ability to build and maintain relationships
- You will be able to establish credibility and buy in from internal and external stakeholders at all levels of our business
- A Membership of the AICM will be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on Twitter