Función del empleo: Others
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
An exciting opportunity to join a world class team on the beginning of an analytics transformation within ANZ. Responsible for the acceleration of strategic insights driven by analytics across L’Oréal Australia business through:
· Working closely with executive leadership team and managers to create analytical models to drive the operational strategy.
· Working across multiple datasets within the divisions on multiple platforms across marketing, promotions, digital ecommerce, operations, rostering and many other areas.
· Responsible to plan, design, implement and test data analytics across division functions in a timely manner. Establish standard process for maintenance and work closely with IT to ensure sustainability and scalability.
· Translate, visualise and communicate the results, while supporting process change management and cultural development where needed.
· Upskilling key stakeholders and juniors throughout the data analytics journey, both in monthly meetings to share ideas and best practices, and ad-hoc advice
· Work collaboratively with the entire analytics community to establish best practises, develop and train each other and help build a positive data driven culture across the organisation.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with analytics in a similar role
· Experience within a FMCG /Retail, fashion or pure player environment; consulting experience also highly valued.
· A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you with stakeholder management experience.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to translate business strategy into analytical tasks and translate back to tangible business results.
· Able to query databases (SQL) is valued, along with statistical language use such as R or Python. Excel proficiency is essential. Experience with PowerBi, Google Analytics and Google BigQuery is preferred but not essential.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Math, Engineering or Statistics/Economics are preferred. Business or Commerce degrees are also acceptable, provided you have strong numerical skills. Masters/PHD in a similar field also highly valued. Certifications in Google Analytics, or Google Cloud (or similar platforms) are highly valued.
ABOUT THE PERKS
· Life insurance and Income Protection
· On-site gym & Cafe / Health & Well-being programs
· Corporate discounts and banking discounts applicable
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.