ABOUT THE JOB:
- Execute online merchandising strategies that contribute to driving sales for our brands on our own websites and with e-retail partners
- Work closely with the brand marketing teams to ensure site content and campaigns are always up to date and delivered on time
- Be responsible for ensuring onsite promotional activity runs on time and is tested prior to launch
· Manage the product catalogue, categorisation and sorting rules for all Luxe sites
· Ensure onsite merchandising is updated and optimised on all Luxe sites
- Setup ongoing conversion optimization programs on site, through A/B testing and dynamic content optimization
- Continually analyze, execute, and provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product page content; provide reporting to stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Support the digital managers in luxe site releases, new site launches and ecommerce projects when required
- Review site daily with a customer-first mindset and make site updates as needed
- Work with ecommerce account managers on the creation and implementation of best in class e-merchandising and content on e-retailer sites
- You will have around 3-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role, managing and executing online merchandising strategies for multiple brands
- You will ideally have worked within an FMCG/beauty industry
- You will have experience and working knowledge of ecommerce CMS (we work with Demandware)
- You are highly organized, with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
- You are a creative thinker with a track record in providing solutions to business problems and an attention to detail
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on https://twitter.com/lorealaustralia?lang=en