ABOUT THE JOB
- Territory Covered – XXX
- Building business through visiting new and existing Matrix salons
- Matrix group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
- Facilitating and leading formal seminars at the salon academy
- Managing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the Matrix products
- Results driven attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presenter
- Previous technical experience using Matrix products is highly desirable
About the Perks:
- Excellent commission earning potential monthly
- Fully maintained car with fuel car provided as part of package
- Profit Share, Staff discounts available to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
*** PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED MID JANUARY DUE TO THE CHRISTMAS SHUTDOWN PERIOD ***