ABOUT THE JOB
- Opportunities for Beauty Advisors / Makeup Artists / Luxury Fragrance Experts / Beauty Therapists to join our team during the most festive and busiest season of the year!
- Varying hours across our department store counters and boutiques across the CBD and suburban locations. Travelling across multiple locations could be required.
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all L’Oreal Luxe customers
- Working within our boutiques, you will work to achieve sales results and meet daily targets
- Strong experience within a retail sales environment and dedication to achieving sales targets
- Relevant Makeup Artistry / Beauty Therapy or similar qualifications
- Appreciation and passion for luxury
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with different audiences
- Dedication to offering our guests an exceptional customer service experience
- Polished personal presentation that reflects our luxury brand DNA is a must
- Madarin speaking ability is highly regarded
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Be a part of exclusive events, master classes and game-changing launches
- Free goods and offers for high achievers
- Competitive incentive structures
- Extensive training and development programs
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
You will have the opportunity to work with brands such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Kiehl’s and many more!
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.