Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head Of Marketplace to join our team and lead our Amazon & Eretailer channels and accelerate our ecommerce growth.
As Head of Marketplace at L’Oréal you will play a crucial role in driving our online sales and brand presence on marketplaces and eretailers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with retailers, managing our product listings, optimizing performance, and developing strategies to increase sales and profitability.
- Partnership: Develop and nurture strong relationships with key account management, ecommerce and digital marketing teams.
- Negotiate and manage all aspects of our partnership with retailers, including terms, promotions, and marketing opportunities.
- Stay informed about retailer policies, trends, and opportunities to ensure compliance and maximize our presence.
- Sales and Revenue Growth: Create and execute strategies to drive sales and revenue growth on retailer platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute specific marketing campaigns and promotions
- Ensure that our brand is well represented, product listings are well-optimized to help drive discoverability and conversion.
- Review reporting and data to assess performance, identify trends, and uncover insights. Identify data gaps and work with partners to help improve decision-making and recommendations.
- Story telling with data to influence key stakeholders and drive key business outcomes and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience in key account management, ecommerce, or digital marketing, preferably with Amazon.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce & Amazon's platform, policies, and marketplace dynamics.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce platforms, market trends, and industry best practices.
- Exceptional negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and using tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, or similar.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Results-driven with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing key accounts.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
The L'Oréal Groupe in Australia & New Zealand has a portfolio of 31 complementary brands, and a common purpose - to create the beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer every person the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs. We understand that everything we do can have a meaningful impact and we strive to remove barriers, support flexibility and championing inclusivity. We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands where we work.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos