Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
· This role will be reporting to the Senior Commercial Controller, and work closely with commercial, marketing and supply chain to provide essential financial and analytical support.
· Prepare sales forecasts on a monthly basis and assist with producing management reports for the senior management team
· Assist with preparation of month end, half year and year end audits, including GL analysis, accruals/journals, reconciliations and variance analysis
· Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly trend submissions and use financial systems to provide required analytical support
· Assist commercial customer contracts management and provide accounting and analytical support as required to support day to day operational tasks and assist with ongoing projects and decision support.
· Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders across the business and adopt continual improvement practices and share best practice where possible
ABOUT THE PERKS
About the Division
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology, Matrix & Biolage. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on Twitter