ABOUT THE JOB:
- You will manage the relationship and joint business planning with the E-Commerce Retailer (pure player/marketplaces), from P&L management, supply chain to e-merchandising.
- Manage your account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process and ensure alignment in the joint business plans, to get the retailers’ buy in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders within your retailer account/s
- Develop, sell, implement and measure business plans that will exceed targets
- Drive the relationship with partners to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of the retailers.
- Influence internal stakeholders (supply, category management, finance & marketing) to achieve & exceed targets. Manage, analyze and draw actionable insights on specific e-commerce KPIs
- Build accurate forecasts and drive account results by planning all sales growth drivers accordingly.
- Strong commercial e-key account management experience within a FMCG/retail
- Natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive your account growth.
- You will possess excellent gravitas and strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in partnership with your key account/s to achieve mutually beneficial commercial outcomes.
- Your commercial approach and digital savviness will set you apart as will your conviction and resilience to work within a fast-paced agile environment.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Annual bonus, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of cosmetic, skincare, hair color and hair care brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and retail pharmacies as well as e-commerce and e-retailer websites. Our brands in this division include L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.