ABOUT THE JOB:
- Building and maintaining sound business partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of one of our most identifiable categories, taking responsibility for sell in, sell out, forecasting and delivering on business objectives.
- Leading category reviews, understanding shopper insights and evaluating business performance to be the category expert for the retailer
- Developing clear strategies to support business objectives and the retailer’s category portfolio
- Delivering all financial and reporting requirements
- Accurately forecasting sell in and sell out deliverables.
- Engaging and dealing with retailers on ranging, promotional plans, forecasting,activations etc
- Previous experience with strong category account management within the beauty/retail/FMCG industry is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively negotiate and influence the decision making process
- Solid business development skills, experience in financial reporting with sound Excel skills and also a high attention to detail
- Previous experience in managing e-tailing or ecommerce accounts is highly desirable and advantageous
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection as part of your salary package
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of cosmetic, skincare, hair color and hair care brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and retail pharmacies as well as e-commerce and e-retailer websites. Our brands in this division include L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.