ABOUT THE JOB
- Building and maintaining sound business partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of one of our most identifiable categories, taking responsibility for sell in, sell out, forecasting and delivering on business objectives.
- Leading category reviews, understanding shopper insights and evaluating business performance to be the category expert for the retailer
- Developing clear strategies to support business objectives and the retailer’s category portfolio
- Delivering all financial and reporting requirements
- Accurately forecasting sell in and sell out deliverables.
- Engaging and dealing with retailers on ranging, promotional plans, forecasting, activations etc
- Previous experience with strong category account management within the beauty/retail/FMCG industry is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively negotiate and influence the decision making process
- Solid business development skills, experience in financial reporting with sound Excel skills and also a high attention to detail
- Previous experience in managing e-tailing or ecommerce accounts is highly desirable and advantageous
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Annual bonus, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and Skinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Austraia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.