Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
· Responsible for the acceleration of our ecommerce business with our pure player clients. For example: Adore Beauty & Hut Group.
· Overseeing strategy, with ongoing relationship management. Create a retailer-centric account planning process with the right promotions and marketing support to increase the sales on the websites of our partners.
· Manage the implementation and traffic driving strategy from all e-commerce platforms across our brands.
· Work closely with other internal departments (supply, category management, finance & marketing) to define the consumer experience and e-merchandising strategies.
· Activate the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization).
· Continue to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant.
· Strong commercial e-commerce account management experience within a FMCG /Retail/Beauty environment is highly desirable.
· A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive account growth.
· Possessing gravitas and strong communication skills you will be able to articulate a clear vision and be able to work in partnership with your key account to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
ABOUT THE PERKS
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on https://twitter.com/lorealaustralia?lang=en