ABOUT THE JOB
· Support Category Strategy Head in the development of customer-specific promotional growth plans to deliver category, customer and brand objectives.
· Lead the Annual Promotional Guardrails development & deployment across our retail teams internally.
· Analyse category dynamics, performance and trends to identify future growth opportunities and develop retailer-specific recommendations
· Utilise consumer, shopper and market insights from multiple platforms and information sources to create compelling customer presentations which engage retailers and assert our category credentials
· Work closely with Marketing, Commercial & Finance teams, using relevant data and insights to influence promotional optimisation & strategy.
· You are highly analytical with the ability to translate data to insight to action
· You will be comfortable operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· You will be comfortable with quantitative and qualitative measures and analysis to help drive in market activity
· Advanced Excel & Intermediate PowerBI skills are essential for the role
· Experience in Data Analytics and Modelling a bonus.
ABOUT THE PERKS
· Life insurance and Income Protection
· On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
· Corporate discounts and banking discounts applicable
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists.
ABOUT L’OREAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.