ABOUT THE JOB
Based on the business needs across Supply Chain Domain, Finance domain, E-Commerce domain, WMS (warehouse systems), integrations with other platforms, the individual will contribute to drive projects, enhancements and operations functions.
- This role will work with the local business stakeholders and key users to design and deliver improvement across IT applications stack / ASEAN IT teams colleagues / APAC IT Zone team / Group SAP Competence Center / Outsourcer (third party AMS) to help L’Oréal manage its SAP environment.
- Responsible & accountable for managing business demands, converting them into projects and delivery of the same from IT perspective in close liaising with business stakeholders
- Manage & drive in priority the local project portfolio across all facets of prioritisation, planning and resource allocation through to delivery of projects.
- This role will report to the ASEAN Finance and Supply Chain IT Manager (located in Singapore) and will take care of one direct report.
- The first assignment will be located in Australia, but the position may be located somewhere else in APAC down the track.
- Lead & drive large-scale group projects initiatives, in compliance and as per guidelines set by group. Ensure standards & compliance as per Group and Zone directive.
- Frame, lead and drive SAP local project initiatives with a specific attention to the IT integrations (across SD/MM/WM/FI and CO SAP modules or between SAP and other applications)
- These activities will imply: prioritization, planning, effort estimate (internal / external resources), alignment with business leads and key stakeholders, key users, proper communication etc.
SAP IT OPERATIONS
- Plan, collect and qualify the demands leading to significant enhancement request and minor evolutions
- Managing third party AMS IT team, to compliance as per SLA and ongoing improvement plans or project activities
- Work as Level 4 Support to resolve incidents within defined SLA. Support the appropriate in-house and outsourced core systems/ SAP strategies.
- Ensure proper reporting
- You MUST have functional knowledge of SAP SD and MM, with exposure to other modules and the integration points between them.
- You have 8 to 10+ years previous experience within a similar role and environment.
- You ideally have previous consulting experience and/or have worked for a multi-national company.
- You will have strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to interact with key stakeholders.
- You will have effective communication and presentation skills required to interact with key stakeholders and senior management.
- You will be able to influence decision making across functions and key stakeholders.
- You will be customer focused.
- You will have the a hands on approach when it comes to solution design, configuration, functional specifications, training and testing activities management as well as have a business oriented mindset.
- You will have exposure and understanding of debugging, and SAP objects
- You will have a working knowledge of EDI
- You will have an understanding and exposure to SAP integration with 3PL
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter