ABOUT THE JOB
• Maintenance of access and user profiles for all CDMO platforms and dashboards (social platforms, Contacts media platform, business manager)
• Continuous management and uploading of sell out data files
• Vendor set ups
• Data entry and uploading support on key projects
• Administrative support to the directors of the CMO team
• Raising purchase orders using SAP
• Coordination of internal and external conferences, meetings and events related to the CMO team
• Supporting and facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring compliance across team functions
• To be successful within this fast-paced role and to ensure you can hit the ground running, you will demonstrate the following experiences and attributes:
• Previous experience within an administrative or coordinator role is essential
• Highly organized by nature and excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Professional, supportive with a positive attitude
• Intermediate Microsoft suite skills are essential
• Experience using SAP and Power BI will be highly advantageous, however not essential
• Previous project management experience is also highly desirable
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Summer hours - 2pm finishes on Friday!
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Lots Of Leave program - extra 1 week of leave per year after your first 12 months
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.