ABOUT THE JOB
• You will provide beauty advice and promote benefits of YSL products to generate sales and achieve set KPI’s
• You will offer makeup consultation and application services using expert artistry techniques
• You will be a YSL Beauté makeup, skincare and fragrance expert, while staying current of the latest beauty trends
• You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all YSL clients
• Demonstrate the ability to achieve sales results and work to achieve set KPI’s
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Professional experience and qualifications within Makeup Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar
• The ability to speak Mandarin language will be highly regarded
• Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can contribute to our ever-growing customer database.
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
• Extensive induction and product training
• Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT THE BRAND
Yves Saint Laurent make up is the most DARING facet of the brand, always surprising, always unpredictable. Yves Saint Laurent fragrances are declarations, proclamations of the brand's enduring STYLE and values. Innovative and pioneers in skincare, Yves Saint Laurent believe YOUTH is a state of mind which cannot live without the science
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.