Función del empleo: Transversal Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
At L’Oréal you’ll be working together with passionate people and a management team that will help you to become the best version of yourself. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse working environment where fun and hard work go hand in hand. We take our corporate citizenship seriously and as an employee you can play an active role. Currently we’re recruiting for a Junior BE Credit Manager for the Belgilux market at our head-office in Brussels.
What are you going to do?
As a Junior BE Credit Manager you will be working in a team of 8, including 3 Credit Managers working in The Netherlands for the Dutch market and the Credit Care Manager Benelux to whom you’ll report.
You’re (amongst others) responsible for:
· Contacting customers about due payments, both oral and in writing.
· Posting and matching incoming payments daily.
· Proactively contributing to the implementation of the Credit policy.
· Doing financial analysis prior to the opening of a customer account.
· Managing the blocked orders in case of unpaid bills, customer defaults and/or bad debts.
· Targeting the cash collection and risks management objectives in order to allocate corresponding means in accordance with the Credit policy.
· Collaborating with the Credit Insurance for the negotiation and renewal of the credit limits, propose and follow alternative solutions in accordance with the Credit Policy.
· Enforcing fixed and harmonized payment deadlines and define the stimulus policy.
· Following the key indicators (+ budget & trends).
· Animating problems related to customer credit in connection with Customer Service, Sales, Finance, and follow up action plan.
· Modernizing the payment methods.
What are we looking for ?
To maintain our leading position in the beauty market, we’re looking for ambitious people who have a strong conviction and inspiring ideas. Adventurers who seek challenge and dare to challenge the status quo. We’re looking for future leaders that want to make a difference and will help to make credit an integral part of L’Oréal. Above all, L’Oréal strongly believes in the power of their people:
“A company is not walls and machines, it’s people, people and people”
(Eugène Schueller, oprichter van L’Oréal)
· Are in the possession of a Bachelor degree;
· Have knowledge and experience with SAP.
· Have a clear affinity with Credit and the dynamics of FMCG.
· Have administrative skills (by education or experience) and knowledge of financial reports.
· Possess strong analytical skills and have an eye for details.
· Can set priorities in a VUCA world.
· Speak French, English and Dutch.
We offer you:
· An inspiring environment with ambitious colleagues;
· Broad career path possibilities within and outside of supply chain, both in the Benelux and internationally;
· A competitive salary and good secondary employment benefits (profit sharing, 13th month, retirement, collective healthcare, etc.);
· Discount for personnel on our products;
· Broad and professional training offer.
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the criteria? Make sure to apply!
Diversity in our recruitment process:
L’Oréal does not make any distinction in gender, age, ethnicity and believes in the power of a diverse workforce.
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.