Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So, check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course, you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
What you will do
As a Category Management Intern, you will be part of the Category Management Team. That means you will optimize product categories, and you will be an intermediate between Marketing, Sales, and Retail.
Your tasks will include:
· Building a long-term strategy (both internally as well as externally) that will create the optimal category development based on analyses, trends, and consumer research.
· Monitoring market developments (what are the new trends, how do the different retailers present and distinguish themselves, how do the categories develop, etc.
· Analyzing promotional activities of L’Oréal and our competitors.
· Optimizing the displays through display education and layout.
What we ask
Want to know more first?
Visit our career website, our other internship opportunities, or ask the Study Association of your University when you can meet us on a Campus event!