Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
L’Oréal Belgilux is hiring a Category Manager & Merchandising Manager for its
Active Cosmetics Division
• You will be interfacing and developing relationships with the highest levels of management and key decision makers within both L’Oreal and the accounts of our active cosmetics division.
• Your role will bring significant opportunities to influence and change category merchandising options.
• You will be working in conjunction with marketing, commercial and the finance teams and you will have the ability to gain cross-functional knowledge and capabilities.
• The purpose is to build strong professional relationships with accounts and to be knowledgeable across some of the most important categories, and influential in your point of view.
• You will be measured on your ability to drive category growth and increase ranges within accounts.
• You will be responsible for developing retailer category strategies including creative solutions for optimising the use of space in store.
• Develop category relationship with the account across specific categories. Increase level of input in to range reviews to become supplier of choice on specific category reviews.
• Lead the innovation process both internally and externally. Undertake data analysis, range and space evaluation, and prepare plannograms. Take the lead in presenting innovation recommendations to the trade and support during specific projects
• Analyse multiple sources of data to fully understand responsibility categories.
• Develop close working relationship with the internal L’Oreal Commercial Teams. Understand all commercial objectives and ensure regular communication with the commercial teams.
• Develop understanding of your accounts Health and Beauty strategy and identify opportunities to develop further category projects to help deliver the retailer strategy.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in category management preferably in FMCG.
• Fluent in French, Dutch and English
• Assertively and good negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good time management skills and stress resistance
• Customer centric, knowledge of our clients