Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: BE - Belgium
Digital Development Manager Benelux
L’Oréal has been at the top of the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been part of civilization. As soon as needs for shelter and food are met, people will invest their money in beauty and personal care. This makes our business strategic and impactful. Today, one billion consumers all over the world use our products and we aim to reach a billion new consumers by 2020. With our 27 brands, we meet different consumer needs and we believe that with our diverse product portfolio we contribute to confidence and self-esteem.
Key job accountabilities:
Reporting to the General Manager of the division with a dotted line to the Head of digital Belgilux, the Digital Development Manager Benelux will be responsible of the development of the e-business unit of the division. He will, in respect with the brand & division models, increase online turnover, setting out the distance-selling strategy, ensuring incubation of new businesses & brand growth both through direct2consumer and indirect distribution. Next to that, he is responsible of maximizing the integration of digital into our practices, hence ensuring marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer-centric experience, satisfaction and loyalty. Through a long-term owned (content), paid (online media investments) strategy, he will maximize the impact of advertising using all touch points in line with the brand’s / project’s strategic vision.
1. Digital Development & Acceleration
- Ensure to place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business Model
- Drive change:
* Set the business case: identify, influence across the organization and convince on the opportunity and urgency for change
* Create and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships…
* Define and implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practices, …
* Ensure a strategic outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation
* Continuously optimize the structure of the e-business unit and the stakeholders’ roles and responsibilities
* Search for cross-divisional convergence
- Ensure the following activities by managing the team members & stakeholders:
* Content management: Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition (Digital Content Manager).
* Social media management: Create, develop, manage communities and deploy a relevant social media strategy to support the brand’s ambition (Digital Content Manager).
* Consumer touch points/media strategy: Plan & optimize media (all touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations (Digital Campaign Manager).
* Customer data, relationship and service management: deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking (CRM Manager, Consumer Service & Client Service department)
* Help the Information systems and technology enablement processes : Appropriate technologies, platforms
2. E-business (e-commerce & e-retail)
- Define e-business development & strategic roadmap: Identify and experiment e-business opportunities in line with brand’s positioning and objectives (including e-boutiques, e-retail and e-tail, mobile commerce
* Drive sales, ensure profitability and growth of the e-boutiques
* Coordinate internal teams Supply Chain (internal/external), finance & consumer service
* Define & manage P&L
* Build a strategy to optimize traffic using all levers (media, search, social, partnerships…) and ensure cross-channel synergies
* Track and measure site & Business performance to increase programs ROI
* Define, lobby for and pilot the budget in line with the entity’s /brand’s strategy and ambition
* E-commerce management: build and pilot an innovative distant selling strategy : e-commerce, m-commerce, new categories, etc.… ensuring the global consumer experience & cross canal consistency
- E-retail, E-tailing:
* Negotiate and align Joint business plans with eRetailers with regular Joint reviews on achievements / KPIs:
* Co-lead the country eCustomers global relationship & negotiations with the CDO & Commercial teams
* Write E-Commerce charter for selling on eRetailers and negotiate specific trade agreements
* Plan & monitor business performance:
* Anticipate possible budget drift & propose & communicate plan within an actionable timeframe.
* Plan & review activities to improve performance (MS,Val/Vol,profitability, brand appearance etc.)
* Define & manage P&L
* Build the long-term e-retail & e-tailing vision in the market and per client through category-centric strategies, client segmentation
* Define key business drivers
3. Digital Media Strategy
- Ensure the division, brand and category global digital media strategy, ensuring a long term ROI vision (e.g. data collection) and short term global yearly digital media plan.
- Support the Digital Campaign Manager in defining campaigns key objectives, developing an activation plan consistent with the Consumer Journey, and in line with the integrated campaigns process
- Pilot media investments (negotiation, KPI’s, optimization, investment strategy) and define, lobby for and pilot the budget in line with the entity’s /project’s strategy and ambition
- Pilot the ROI of media investments, defining metrics and using dashboards to monitor media and site performance
- Select and manage the proper external agencies and media partners
• Experience of 6 to 10 years in a similar position
• Good consumer, product and brand knowledge
• Expertise in the digital & Ecommerce field
• Project management
• Good working knowledge of English & Dutch, French is a plus
We offer large development opportunities in a stimulating and passionate environment, inside a worldwide settled company, leader in Beauty.