Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Brussels - Office
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO :
- To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products.
- Organising appointements and meetings with hospital based healthcare staff : oncologists, dermatologists, wound-care nurses, pediatricians, radiotherapists, nurses, hospital pharmacists.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Demonstrating and presenting products to doctors and nurses
- Attend symposium and congresses
- Build positive trust relationships with doctors and nurses
- Provide the supporting technical/scientific documentation
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Professional and technical competencies needed :
- Medical detailing skills :
- Targeting and segmentation follow-up
- Analytical and planning skills
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Scientific knowledge :
- Knows skin pathologies and the medical environment
- Knows our products and competition (formulas and patients benefits)
- Entrepreneurship on one’s territory
- Analyzes key opinion leaders on one’s territory
- Implements and adjusts action plan
- Experience :
- Minimum 3 years experience in hospital environment.
- You are at least bilingual : dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take inititives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are rigorous and analytical
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
· The opportunity to join the world leader in beauty.
· A continuous training with real career prospects
· An evolving competitive and attractive salary package
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo