Función del empleo: Finance
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
BRAND CONTROLLER – MATRIX – KÉRASTASE – SHU UEMURA PRO
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and while benefiting all. Professional Products founded the L’Oréal group more than 110 years ago. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with always better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
Who am I?
I am a proactive business partner of the Brand Business Leaders for the brands Matrix, Kérastase and Shu Uemura Pro. I have full knowledge about the brands, their strategy, future launches and key focus points. In order to be this partner, I am in control of the full P&L of the brand, the channel approach, target setting, trend and budget reporting.
Responsibilities of the brand controller:
· Full and pro-active support and advice for the Brand Business Leader (>40% of the time)
· The full P&L of the brands – both by product and by channel
· Identifying risk and opportunities in the P&L
· A&P management and identifying risks and opportunities
· Accurate and timely month end close reporting
· Reporting of budget and trend
· The sales forecast validation process
· SAP key user
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore, you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate matches the following description:
· Has a master’s degree in a Finance related area, e.g., Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Studies
· Has strong analytical skills to analyze the performance of the brands
· Has strong communicative skills and is able to act as a proactive business partner to the wide range of stakeholders
· Is flexible, open to (ad-hoc) challenges and working with tight deadlines
· Is innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who can challenge traditional methods
· Is fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably fluent in either Dutch and/or French
· Has 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore, you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, former CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/