Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
In our Luxury Products Division (LPD)
This job will be perfect for a professional, with already some years of experience in controlling, looking for his/her next career step.
The Marketing Controller in the Luxury Division is the key financial sparring partner for the BENELUX BBL (Brand Business Lead) for Designer Brands (e.g. Valentino, Prada, Mugler etc.) . In this role you will oversee the marketing spend across all categories for your brands. In addition, you ensure that all is properly reported, you reflect together with the BBL on variances and steer on opportunities and risks. Also, you initiate continuous improvement of the Advertising & Promotion construction.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Controller
· Overseeing the full marketing budget, anticipating risks & opportunities
· Preparing the marketing (pre)budget bottom-up, by department (digital, pr, media, research, capex) and by brand/sub-brands
· Monthly closing of books (month/quarter/year end close)
· Monthly updates with brand business leaders
· Monthly monitoring of expenses and reporting on the performance
· Monthly reporting of investments and amortization
· Executing 4 forecast cycles per year
· Daily monitoring of administrative process behind marketing expenses (PO creation, appropriate classification)
· Daily alignment with different disciplines within the division (general manager, marketing director, media director, business leaders, corporate controlling)
· Provide continuous financial training & knowledge sharing to the organization
To apply, you should match the following description.
· Have obtained a master’s degree in a Finance related area, e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Studies
· Have the ambition and determination to grow as finance professional within L’Oréal
· Have analytical skills to plan & analyze business performance
· Have strong interpersonal skills:
o Capable of communicating in openness and with respect
o Acting as a pro-active business partner to a wide range of stakeholders in a dynamic environment
· Are flexible, open to (ad-hoc) challenges and working within tight deadlines
· Have affinity with the FMCG business model, but preferably with marketing- and media developments as well.
· Are innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
· Are fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably either Dutch and/or French
· Having controlling experiences is a plus.
When you start at L'Oréal, you will be given a high degree of personal responsibility from day one. To develop you, we offer an induction programme and an individual training programme. Training can be either local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
You will also find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues
· A healthy career perspective with good development and growth opportunities
· A competitive salary that is adjusted on a yearly basis
· Solid secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit-sharing, health insurance discounts and a favorable pension scheme
· Discount on L'Oréal products and strategic partners, such as hairdresser Rob Peetoom
· Fun extras, such as social events and various sporting activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This gives you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of different stakeholders. You will work with colleagues from areas such as Sales, Marketing, Digital and Supply Chain.
Do you think you are ready for this challenge and do you meet the requirements?
Then apply quickly!
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)