Función del empleo: Training & Education
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
L’Oréal Luxury Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
For our L’Oréal Luxury division we are looking for a Retail Educator who will be responsible for a selection of our L’Oréal Luxury fragrances. At Luxury, our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experiences by making it unique. Thanks to our strong, balanced, and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer tribe, at every price level. Our portfolio is composed of 26 brands of which 17 are global brands, including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani.
Who am I?
In this role you are part of the Retail Services team. This team is responsible for enhancing BA love and engagement, with education as one of the main drivers. Your mission is to implement the brand’s BA engagement plan. You are the face of the brands and L’Oréal Luxe in the stores and visit your top doors on regular basis to train the instore teams and connect with them.
As a Retail Educator you work close with as well the Brand Education Lead, other Retail Educators, the Retail Community Lead and the Retail Services Coordinator within the team. Outside the team, you work very close with the Retail and Brand/Marketing teams.
In bullet points:
· Implement the brand’s BA engagement plan in line with the Retail Services strategy.
· Train diverse (BA) populations (e.g. generic BAs, own team, SO team and E-Retailer teams) on the brand, service, category and bestsellers.
· Develop (evening) trainings and Beauty Tech trainings and lead retailer events
· Support the Brand/Luxe roadshows and events
· Develop and train service concepts for beauty salons and podia
· Visits and training of Top doors to develop their technical skills and product knowledge and to connect with the team
· Create train-the-trainer content for short brand trainings done by the Retail Managers
· Support Communication team on events
Your expertise is your deep knowledge of brand products and services. You master brand identity, know value propositions, and you know how to present and transmit this to different groups. As a person you are pragmatic and determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. You are able to take a step back and strategize your key priorities. You are not afraid to connect and collaborate with different stakeholders, and you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore, you are open minded, supportive towards new initiatives and a real team player.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Expertise on the BRAND: masters brand identity and knows value proposition
· Deep knowledge of the brand’s products and services and knows how to present and transmit this to different populations.
· A deep understanding of customer profiles and transmits customer centricity
· Collaboration, coaching and commercial skills, to implement and execute the best BA engagement and education plan.
· Is digitally savvy in terms of online education, social media & social influencing and using digital (reporting) tools
· Experience with internal and external stakeholder management
· You speak fluently Dutch, English and French
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/