Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Director
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Who am I?
- You lead a team in charge of applying the L'Oréal Group’s regulatory strategy and implementing it at local level, ensuring compliance throughout the product lifecycle
- You set up the objectives of the team and continuously improve practices and processes
- You contribute to develop competitive product communication in compliance with applicable regulations and Group’s ethics
- You ensure post market surveillance (PMS) i.e. cosmetovigilance, with the support and in collaboration with the worldwide PMS department
- You act as scientific advisor for the country manager, business units and corporate functions, providing technical and scientific support and assisting to manage challenges and crisis situations related to product safety, product communication and regulatory issues
- You represent the Group and play a leading role within the professional associations
- You develop trustworthy relationships with relevant stakeholders (competent authorities, key opinion leaders in the scientific community, business partners, …)
- You provide a proactive monitoring of the regulatory evolutions potentially affecting the business participating in issue management policies and strategies
- You contribute to interdisciplinary projects initiated within the Scientific and Regulatory Affairs network
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore, you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
- BSc/MSc Degree in science (pharmacy, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, toxicology,..)
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English
- You master the regulatory environment in which we operate, a previous experience in a Scientific and regulatory affairs department is highly valuable
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to negotiate and to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- You seek to continuously develop your knowledge and to acquire new knowhow
- You have analytical thinking and risk management approach. You are rigorous, solution oriented, you take initiatives and offer simple and creative solutions
- You are a self-motivated person who empowers and inspires high performance teams with a collaborative leadership approach
- You enjoy teamwork and you know how to interact with a multicultural environment
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/