Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: Czech Republic
Are you interested in:
- Online business and eCommerce?
- Online content development and management?
- International working environment and possibilities?
L’Oréal is currently looking for a new team member to take over responsibilities of Ecommerce specialist for both skin and hair category (Brands – Mixa, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris) in our Mass market division
Monitor and enhance online sales performance through data analysis and online product placement management while delivering an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web. CPD Mass categories (Hair + Skin) being in the scope.
Content development & management
- Ensure A+ content on all the top priority products, PIM/ DAM management to drive conversion rates and SEO/SEM performance
- Adapt and implement online content on e-(re)tailer’s sites and social platforms, including easy navigation, landing pages, banners, social posts, blog articles, newsletters to ensure excellent user experience and customer journey
- Manage, analyse (regular audit) and draw conclusions to optimize e-commerce KPIs (conversion rate, bounce…)
- Generate and monitor consumer’s reviews (pre-launch product testing, managing secret groups, e-sampling, etc.) to drive traffic and to get product & marketing insights
- Develop brand’s image in line with its DNA & objectives through adapting innovative and meaningful content to nourish the consumer experience on all touch points
E-Trade Plan Creation, Execution & optimization
- Create and optimize e-trade master plan in collaboration with marketing and commercial team: event & promotional calendar, product exclusivities/pre-launches, gift sets, bundles, special offers, cross-selling mechanisms, in consistence with the categories/brand´s sense of purpose and local e-commerce market´s nuances
- Execute the best tailored e-trade plans with preferred e-(re)tailers in collaboration with commercial department
- Monitor & analyse e-trade operations to enhance performance of the campaigns on preferred partners and to enrich e-trade master plan
- Strong collaboration with all stakeholders: Marketing, Digital, PR, Sales, Supply, Finance & Controlling Teams
Manage competitive, market and best practices intelligence
- Act as an in-house e-commerce expert who can advise internal stakeholders in online content, traffic strategies, online promotions, SEO management, and international e-com best practices
- Develops shopper understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
- Build dashboards that provide solid recommendations to business partners & marketing based on data insights on channel & content performance (unique visitors, conversion rate, bounce rate, average order value, profit optimization). Create recommendations and identify opportunities for optimization by providing monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting on campaign performance, A/B testing, segmentation, and overall ROI
- Audit competitors’ online activities on key e-commerce partners’ site
YOU ARE THE ONE, IF YOU:
- Have experience in creating and launching digital campaign and content & social or product management, at least 1 year.
- Are native Czech or Slovak Speaker
- Are fluent in English, C1 level.
- Are a confident communicator and presenter, manages to present complex concepts verbally with ease
- Enjoy working with data and have a strong analytical mindset
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media and eCommerce
- Are willing to dive into beauty business including, monitoring competitors, the market, consumers, and trends
- Commercial and SEO experiences are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International environment and opportunities for further development
- Young and professional team with highly motivating atmosphere
- Thorough experience in eCommerce marketing and online communication
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, ect.)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos