Función del empleo: Others
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: Czech Republic
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK with its regional HQ in Prague is a fast-growing company with a strong position on the beauty market in all these countries.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
– Event management?
– Hair care business?
– International business environment?
Join L’Oréal as a Event and Education Coordinator for L’Oréal Professionnel, our flagship brand in Professional Products Division!
In this position you will be empowered to manage the organization and coordination of our B2B Hairdresser events (local and international hairdresser tours, masterclasses, roadshows, etc.) while respecting our Brand Education Strategy.
YOU WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Complete organization of the B2B hairdresser events:
– realization and evaluation of tendering processes in active cooperation with purchasing department (locations, production, catering, stylists, make-up artists, photo and camera, translators etc.)
– contracting with external vendors in active cooperation with legal department
– communication with international artist teams (artist booking, agenda, travel and hotel etc.)
– thorough event budget planning and follow up
– models booking and contracting, casting organization, invoicing
– choreography and stage design coordination, backstage management
All administrative tasks related to events and seminars:
– invoicing, education registration system (data input and follow up), education communication materials (in cooperation with Education manager), ordering supplies (doll heads, stands, products, ect.)
Organization and coordination of internal events – team meetings, ambassador meetings, internal education trainings and team buildings).
Cooperation with sales team – content upload and sharing.
E-learning platform content administration.
YOU ARE OUR IDEAL CANDITATE IF YOU:
– possess excellent organizational and planning skills
– know how to manage time effectlively
– have a consumer approach
– possess great communication and nogotiation skills
– are native Czech speaker
– have fluent English – C1 level
– have a confident use of Excel and Powerpoint (for reports and presentaions)
– are willing to travel
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to meet you!