Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Casual
País: Czech Republic
Are you interested in Sales and everything related to that field?
Would you like to gain the first real professional experience and work with the senior experienced team?
JOIN OUR SALES DEPARTMENT IN CONSUMER PRODUCT DIVISION AND BECOME A SALES INTERN IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST FMCG COMPANIES IN THE WORLD!
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
This internship program will focus on developing your analytical and communication skills in order to prepare you for the full time Sales opportunities in the future.
Get to know the basics:
* Reporting (Promo evaluation, Price discrepancies, competitors and brands monitoring, ect.)
* KAM Support (Presentations and documents for meetings, debriefing after meetings, other ad hoc tasks)
* Cooperation with Trade Marketing, Customer Care and other teams to support the efficiency of processes (organizational and administrative tasks)
Develop further in key sales areas:
* Trade plans and proposals (Trade plan update, Promo proposals, Planograms, ect.)
* Assortment (Price list update, management of listing/delisting, managing samples, evidence of estimate of total cost, ect.)
* Logistic client support (solving logistic issues with KAM/client)
* Field communication (contact person for clients and suppliers in specific matters, assisting KAM during meetings with clients)
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
We are looking for someone who has a strong motivation to work with us and grow with us!
* University student (economics, sales or commercial fields are big plus)
* Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
* Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
* Highly motivated and open to the international environment
* Speak fluent English
* Possess very good PC skills (especialy Excel and Powerpoint)
* Rational, reliable and someone who like numbers ;)
WHAT WE OFFER?
* Contract with fix salary and benefits (25-30hours per week)
* Paid holidays and mealtickets
* Empowering professional experience
* International and flexible environment
* Potential career opportunities for the future
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV, we are looking forward to talk to you!