L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK with its regional HQ in Prague is a fast-growing company with a strong position on the beauty market in all these countries.
Are you interested in
- Luxury segment?
- CZ/HU/SK market?
- dynamic fast growing business?
L’Oréal and is currently looking for a new team member to take over responsibilities of Junior Trade Marketing Manager in our Luxury Division.
- Design and implement retail marketing strategy together with Sales and Marketing teams in order to boost your brand’s activation plan - Trade & Animation part, per retailer, with an Offline and Online consistent approach, from annual thinking to project development and day to day concrete implementation in store
- Select the relevant brand tools, assets, gifts, samples, all promotional levers with regards to the animation objectives and consumer target, and monitor the corresponding annual budget
- Collaborates with Retail Design, Sales, e-com specialist, to ensure the best consumer activation in-store and e-store
- lead the creation of POS material answering the marketing plan needs
- implement, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities with the activities of the commercial team
- ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organisation changes
- University degree
- min. 1 year of professional experience in trade marketing, sales or marketing
- native Czech or Slovak speaker
- communicative in English
- Advanced in Excel
- Budget conscious
- great communication and presentation skills
- Consumer oriented approach (curious about multi-canal consumer purchase journey)
- open-minded and flexible personality
YOU WILL HAVE:
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to your application!
- Empowering professional experience from one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world
- great salary and benefits (paid holidays, multisport card, benefit card, discount on our products and mealtickets and much more)
- flexible working hours
- International and modern working environment
- friendly, motivated and experienced team
- career development plan and international opportunities