Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
País: Czech Republic
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion and gives you the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful ways from day one?
Join our marketing teams and boost your employability with an internship at one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
Our internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 30-32 hours per week, but we are always happy to prolong your internship or develop it into a full time opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
SUPPORTING BRAND ACTIVATION ONLINE AND OFFLINE:
- Preparing materials, POS, boutiques merchandising for launches, visibility of new products
- Preparing material for e-com and e-retail comminucation – newsletters, banners, product pages, etc.
- Preparing media communication for retailers within the launch strategy
OTHER SUPPORTING TASKS:
- Building strong internal relationships with the commercial team to ensure competitive promotions
- Doing brand business analysis and preparing reports (daily work with excel)
- Coorganizing events for key stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks (internal orders of products, preparing packages for media partners, preparing marketing presentations, ect.)
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- University student
- Czech or Slovak native speaker
- Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
- Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
- Speak fluent English
- Possess very good PC skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Is reliable and open minded
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Contract with fix salary and benefits (30-32hours per week)
- Paid holidays and mealtickets
- Empowering professional experience
- International and flexible working environment
- Potential career opportunities for the future
Express your personality!
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
We're looking for someone who can transform their passion into success. ;)
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK Talent Acquisition Team
◄ Volver a lista de empleos