Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: Czech Republic
ARE YOU INTERESTING IN:
- Social media marketing on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram?
- Creative and strategic job opportunity?
- International and dynamic working environment?
Our Active Cosmetics Division is currently looking for a new team member to take over Social media specialist responsibilities for our brands La-Roche Posay, Vichy and CeraVe.
Plan, develop, design and manage social interactions across brands´ social media channels to increase brand exposure and strengthen brand image
- Provide innovative and meaningful content
- Create and develop an important volume and diversity of content in line with global and local brand strategy based on brief from marketing team
- Manage and plan the need for content
- Manage editorial calendar.
- Use keyword research, website data, consumer insights business priorities and industry seasonal topics to formulate a content plan in partnership with campaign owners
- Work cross-functionally to develop appropriate content, if required.
- Enhance and monitor Brand´s visibility
- Act as an in-house content expert who can advise internal stakeholders in online content
- Watch for, identify and curate existing relevant content in line with the brand sense of purpose
- Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal stakeholders
- Provide internal stakeholders with detailed feedback
- Produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal teams to fuel insight development
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimization and efficiency in performance
YOU ARE the one if you:
- Are native Czech/Slovak speaker
- Are advanced Facebook Business Manager platform user
- Have social media brand building skills and knowhow
- Strategizes social media presence within digital transformation
- Upskills and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
- Drives change toward brand and consumer centricity
- Is part of data-driven organization
- Builds audience through relevant content
- Scales consumer and influencers engagement
- Are data driven online marketer
- Masters analytics in order to create relevant reports on social channels´ performance
- Optimizes and advice on media buy investments
- Collects and analyzes consumer insights data for further content creation
- Business and consumer oriented mindset with excellent organizational skills
- Have creative and language excellence
- Understands the division´s specific way of communication with different types of consumers and offers excellent copywriting and community management skills
- Have previous experience with Youtube channel administration/management
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Young and professional team with highly motivating atmosphere
- Thorough experience in Social media management
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Tailored training and development plan
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, ect.)
If you want to upgrade your career, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos