Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: Czech Republic
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK with its regional HQ in Prague is a fast-growing company with a strong position on the beauty market in all three countries.
Trade Marketing Manager CZ/SK
L’Oréal and its consumer product division is currently looking for a new team member to take over responsibility for trade marketing activities for our product portfolio within our region Czech and Slovak Republic. If you are experienced in trade marketing, you have passion for cosmetics and you are ready to manage sa mall team, read further, this is the right career for you!
As a Trade Marketing Manager CZ/SK you will:
- develop and implement retail marketing strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives
- lead the translation and execution of the marketing strategy into impactful retailer programmes, respecting and tracking budget and commercial targets
- contribute with field intelligence to define brand-specific activity programmes with marketing and commercial departments
- lead the creation of POS material answering the marketing plan needs
- implement, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities with the activities of the commercial team
- recruit, develop and manage your team (two people)
- ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organisation changes
You are our new Trade Marketing Manager CZ/SK, if you have:
- University degree
- min. three years of professional experience in trade marketing, sales or marketing
- leadership experience is an advantage
- native knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
- communicative knowledge of English language
- responsible, punctual and organized approach
- open-minded and flexible personality
If you wanna upgrade your career with us and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to your application!