Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: Czech Republic
Are you interested in:
· eCommerce and eTrade?
· online communucation and digital data analysis?
· international environment and opportunities?
Our Active Cosmetics Division is currently looking for a new team member to take over eCommerce Activation activities for our brands La-Roche Posay, Vichy and CeraVe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Responsible for the communication in e-com inline with brands. Monitor and enhance online sales performance through data analysis and delivering an excellent user experience and customer journey on the e-shops in cooperation with marketing/sale.
Content development & management
- Ensure A+ content on all the top priority products, PIM/ DAM management to drive conversion rates and SEO/SEM performance
- Adapt and implement online content on e(re)tailers’ sites and social platforms, including easy navigation, landing pages, banners, social posts, blog articles, newsletters to ensure excellent user experience and customer journey
- Manage, analyse (regular audit) and draw conclusions to optimize e-commerce KPIs (conversion rate, bounce…)
- Generate and monitor consumer’s reviews (pre-launch product testing, secret groups, e-sampling, etc.) in cooperation with the team to drive traffic and to get product & marketing insights
- Develop brand’s image in line with its DNA & objectives through adapting innovative and meaningful content to nourish the consumer experience on all touch points
- Create general non branded content
E-Trade Plan Creation, Execution & optimization
- Create and optimize e-trade master plan in collaboration with marketing and commercial team: with categories/ brand´s sense of purpose and local market´s situation
- Execute the best tailored e-trade plans with preferred e-(re)tailers in collaboration with commercial department
- Monitor & analyse e-trade operations to enhance performance of the campaigns on preferred partners
Manage competitive, market and best practices intelligence
- Act as an in-house e-commerce expert to advise internal stakeholders in online content, e-com best practices
- Develops shopper understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
- Build dashboards that provide recommendations to business partners & marketing for optimization, and ROI
- Audit competitors’ online activities
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in digital campaign, content & social or product management, at least 2 years.
- Professional English knowledge
- Native knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
- A confident communicator and presenter, manages to present complex concepts verbally with ease
- Attention to details and execution
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Able to share his/her strategic vision and campaign briefing framework
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media and eCommerce
- Sensitivity to beauty products, trends and willingness to master beauty language
- Negotiation skills and Commercial experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International environment and opportunities for further development
- Young team with highly motivating atmosphere
- Thorough experience in eCommerce marketing
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, ect.)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to your application!