Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Coordinate follow up the deployment of the master plan resulting from the Hygiene Self-Assessment and keep it up to date.
- Ensure compliance with L’Oréal requirements and local regulations in force for industrial hygiene:
o On a day to day basis
o In case of investment and change management,
o In case of deviation related to hygiene.
- Validate and / or ensure validation dossier is done in accordance with L’Oréal Quality System for:
o Cleaning processes,
o Disinfection processes,
o Optimizations in cleaning and / or disinfection.
- Ensure the good quality of HSW/RO and CPW.
- Execute frequent environmental monitoring for H2 Zones.
- Participate and coordinate if necessary, the investigations in case of microbiological out of specification in interface with the following departments:
o Other factories,
o Zones Operation Headquarters,
- Animate KPIs for microbiology (RFT, out of specifications...), cleaning (RFT, cleaning efficiency…)
- Animate industrial hygiene (trainings, flash, steering committees, audits ...).
-Change management regarding the hygienic design for Skids/MVs
- Organize and/or attend to internal and external benchmarks on Hygiene.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experiences in quality, (With Microbiology and QA Backgrounds)- Ideally, Chemist/Pharmacist with experience in one of the following fields:
o Chemical, pharmaceutical or food industry engineering,
o Industrial Microbiology.- Demonstrate a real interest and curiosity for industrial hygiene, microbiology and technical subjects.- Ability to compose technical documents, referential and trainings.- Rigorous and methodical mind.- Interact effectively and demonstrate success in persuasion.- Good level of English language.