Join our teams in Digital as a Junior PMO !
*** Starting from January 2018 for 6 months ***
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our new digital organization directly contributes to the success of L'Oreal's brand portfolio: L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kerastase, La Roche Posay, Essie, Maybelline New-York, Redken (…)
As a member of the CDO team, you will be under the responsibility of the Lead PMO. Integrated within the Website Factory, you will be in charge of setting up a new digital organization to support the development of the L'Oréal brands websites and content platforms.
Main missions and responsibilities :
1/ Brands Websites and Content Platforms Production and Localization
- Participate in the global process of the incoming projects (from the onboarding to the launch).
- Follow-up & coordinate with technical partners and local agencies.
- Respect of planning & prioritization if necessary.
- Ensure reporting & monitoring of the overall performance of the site.
- Assist in the organization and coordination of websites localizations with the IT teams.
- Support brand/division teams in an international environment.
2/ Program Management Continuous Improvements
- Manage and facilitate brands management process.
- Ensure AGILE standards are followed.
- Create, maintain and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships…
- Gather project data and production of information for management review.
- Implement scoring and prioritization models.
- Support for Brand Management communication.
- Method, quality, monitoring of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
What you will enjoy in your internship :
- Even without having a technical background, you will develop your knowledge in many fields such as Agile project management, SEO, Mobile, User Experience, Tagging & Analytics, and Content Management.
- You will quickly have the opportunity of taking the lead of a project and becoming independent on every topic and step it includes.
- Being part of the Website Factory team also gives you the chance to participate in digital meetups, which is very instructive to understand the digital transformation L’Oréal is living.
- You will have the opportunity to attend an Agile training (two days), where you will learn more about the agile frameworks proposed within the Website Factory.
Who we are looking for :
- Recently graduated or finishing a BA/MA degree.
- First successful experience of at least 6 months in project management, AGILE a plus.
- Digital knowledge (SEO, Google Analytics, Mobile…).
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a team.
- Experience is a plus on a CMS is and mandatory on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Fluent in English.
- Beauty experience is a plus.
What we can offer you :
- Intership located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation: between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Many challenges, opportunities and responsibilities to seize.
- 6 months with passionate teams.
- An enriching experience, you will learn much more than expected.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship / apprenticeship.
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !