Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 26 billion consolidated sales (in 2015).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
Responsibilities and main missions:
- Keep abreast of the emerging trends and technologies, evaluate their business value, applicability and utility to EMEA specific business,
- Identify the relevant technical platforms and application architectures required to meet the long-term business needs,
- Translate the IT master plan into an operational plan for the business domains, including financial, human and material aspects,
- Review prototypes, enterprise blueprints, and scope of initiatives to meet business imperatives
- Analyze the impact of the possible integration of new hardware/software solutions within the EMEA architecture landscape,
- Provide guidance and advise project scalability and technical teams on solutions and systems integration,
- Ensure the application design at project/ program level is aligned with the technology architecture standards
- Maintain a catalogue of Technology Solutions and reusable common components
- Contribute to the cartography of the Information System and propose recommendations to optimize L'Oréal IT EMEA asset management,
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance.
Two to four years of individual contribution or management experience in technology architecture or senior technology or digital management
Persuasive, professional communication style. Capable of communicating complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences. Ability to interact with senior management and influence decision makers
Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities, and to redirect managers and teams toward new objectives
Excellent understanding of multi-disciplinary nature of IT solutions.
Experience in related IT disciplines such as data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, integration technologies, database administration and outsourced systems
An understanding of the core and supporting business processes used in CPG and Retail is essential.
Architecture & Technical
Good knowledge of applicable major Enterprise Application Systems, ERP, CRM, Middleware, Databases and Storage, etc.
Understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration, analytics and master data management.
A good understanding of the security processes and standards.
Knowledge and experience developing inventories of business capabilities, business process, use cases, platforms, technical capabilities and assembling those into meaningful and understandable models
Strong good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
Experience implementing resilient cloud applications and platform services
Experience with micro-services architecture, cloud native architecture
Experience with Digital and Mobile Technologies
Experience with modern data and analytical platform architectures
French : Fluent.
English : Proficient in spoken and written English
Evidence of a Master’s degree in Information Management or equivalent Business Technology degree.