Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: FR - Ile De France
Internship of 6 months (Based in Clichy, Paris Area)
To participate in the setting up of a new digital organization to support the development of the L'Oréal websites, we are looking for a junior PMO with experience in digital project management.
· Managing and facilitating the brands management process.
· Ensure project management standards are followed.
· Gathering of project data and production of information for management review.
· Capturing project requests and ensuring each request has sufficient information to assess the project.
· Implementing scoring and prioritization models to help assess which requests should be approved.
· Support for Brand Management communication.
· Method, quality, monitoring of KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
· Knowledge in Project Management.
· Effective dialogue with the team.
· Teamwork, excellent social skills, intellectual flexibility.
· Appropriate communication, autonomy, solidarity.
· Knowledge on AGILE methodology is a plus.
· Pack Office.
· Good english level.
· Evidence of a Master’s degree in Information Management or equivalent in Business School.
You will benefit from a full integration process, and from a regular follow-up throughout your internship.