Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: FR - Ile De France
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25,8 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
L'Oréal is looking for an IT Supply Chain Project Manager based in Clichy (92)
- Transport Management System (TMS) program has been launched since December 2015,
- Purpose: organize/manage shipments from internal or external DC, included tariff managements, pre invoicing/invoicing and several reports (ex : CO2 report),
- DDS Shipper application from DDS Logistic has been selected and interfaced with Warehouse process in SAP,
- Project Pilot: Russia and Italy live in November 2015 for Russia and April 2016 for Italy,
- A worldwide roll out timeline has been defined included EMEA, LATAM and APAC, ended in 2020.
Job description & main assignments :
- Participate to define the Business Case, cost model and global project/program objectives,
- Guarantee the relevance of a group solution,
- Keep Zones well informed and involve them in important decisions and action plan (ex : roll out),
- Participate with DGO to construct and follow up planning and budget allocated to the project, to guarantee project timeline to reach objective,
- Ensure effectiveness of the project team (internal/external resources) through clear sharing of responsibilities and a methodology :
- Global project planning, included detailed project phases description,
- Role and responsibility of each participants during each,
- Deliverables linked to each project phase,
- Project follow up and communication meetings.
- Be aware of project risks and be able to propose action plan/solutions to the problems encountered during program/project,
- Track project activity and manage internal/external IT resources allocated to the program/project,
- Guarantee internal knowledge handover and in our perimeter,
- Guarantee the development of expertise and know-how in your area of responsibility.
- Ensure the operational availability of the solution
Project Roll out :
- In close collaboration with DGO transport team, continue to organize and follow-up TMS Roll out (be aware of the effectiveness of Roll out methodology),
- Track project costs, including DDS billing,
- Manage communication to the zones, in dedicated TMS country steering committee but also through some global application events (ex : IT Global & Zones review).
TMS Run activity/Support :
- Ensure the operational availability of the solution,
- Control and Help DDS in their support mission by monitoring of support service rate through associated indicators,
- Define/organize with DGO and Global Supply Chain Domain Business Relationship Manager, a workflow for demand management for live countries,
- Participate to the business need analysis and solution development.
Scope of work :
- Perimeter : IT Global Applications à Supply Domain à TMS application
- Activity : Project Roll out, demand management and support
- In direct connection with :
- L’Oréal DGO service – Transport team,
- DDS Logistics,
- BRM Global Application,
- IT Global Financial team (budget and real follow up),
- IT Zones EMEA, LATAM, APAC.
Management & Communication :
- Organize and Coordinate resources in order to achieve defined objectives,
- Ensure expertise and skills development, and strive for a culture of diversity and excellence,
- Promote Global IT solutions/decisions/ideas/methodology,
- Be aware of business need in particular and be aware in general of our interlocutors constraints,
- Position IT as a trusted partner in Business,
- Ensure regular communication to IT organization (Zone or local) about IT portfolio progress,
- English : be able to animate a meeting through different communication modes.
Soft skills :
Business supply chain knowledge :
- Specifically in Distribution Center (from portfolio management, to picking activity and shipment management)
Act as a partner business :
- Develop and implement solution adapted to a validated business need
- Understand business issues, operational process and roles/responsibilities
Facilitates management of information and transmission of expertise :
- Get quickly new IT knowledge and be keep aware of new technological development and market trends,
- Ensures adequate transmission of technical and / or project management skills and know-how and knowledge
Decode and influence :
- Clarifies and simplifies technical concepts and solutions to facilitate implementation and decision-making,
- Listen carefully to clients to understand their needs, clearly qualify them and find the most appropriate solutions,
- Takes Change management & communication initiatives to facilitate implementation and user satisfaction.
Takes action on strong skills in transversal management :
- Coach, challenge and form teams in a cross-functional and / or matrix environment,
- Manages effective interactions with internal and external contributors in order to find the support necessary for success,
- Be guarantor of the methodology and ensure its application.
Technical skills :
- Basic office tools : Excel, Word, Powerpoint (must have)
- EDI knowledge, specifically different message types and their use (must have)
- SAP knowledge in warehouse management (WM) and Sales Distributions (SD) (must have)
- Solution WMS : DDS Shipper (ideally)
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo