Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Join our Data Factory Team!
*** Starting from February 2020 for 6 months ***
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our Global IT team contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio : Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
The aim of the Data Factory is to facilitate the data analysis and promote the results with clear/ and scalable dashboards. Data factory will be involved in all phases of roll out from the Business diagnostic/harmonization till the deployment of the MDM Elixpedia.
These dashboards will be display within a tool of Data Visualization named Microsoft Power BI.
These dashboards will facilitate the analysis of the errors/defects by providing quicker and use friendly identifications of discrepancies.
Main missions and responsibilities:
· Support the data expert to analyze business requests for new dashboards, clarify the feasibility
· Adapt and refresh the dashboards for different hubs / different runs of data migration
· Write the technical functional specifications of each use case (retro engineering inclus)
· Support the project manager of the data factory in daily activities (updates of capacity planning, data factory use cases backlog, methodology,.)
· Manage the PowerBI workspace to have a clear tree views of the uses cases
- From an engineering or IT School. Bac +4/5.
- You have strong Data analysis competencies and a real interest for it.
- Already an experience by using Data Visualization tool is a + (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Competencies in development : Python or R notions.
- English spoken.
- You have a really strong Entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer:
· Located in Parisian Region (Clichy)
· 6 months within a passionate and enthusiastic team
· A formative experience
· Challenges and opportunities to take up
· An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
More informations on the L’Oréal Group, let’s meet on our LinkedIn Page
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !